Ubervape is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ubervape may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who we are
Ubervape.co.uk is a trading name for Vapeserve Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 09459753 and our registered office is at 20-22 WENLOCK ROAD, LONDON, ENGLAND, N1 7GU. Our registered VAT number is GB238040332. We do not operate from this Registered Address and returns cannot be accepted here, please see our Returns Policy for our Trading Address.
How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01279439602 or by writing to us at E10 Harlow Business Centre, Lovet Road, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5AF or emailing us at [email protected].
How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
Ubervape Ltd is a subsidiary of Vapeserve Ltd. Ubervape Ltd solely opereates from our brick-and-mortar store at Bar Ubervape, 159 Hatfield Road, St. Albans, Herts, AL1 4LB. Any purchases made via Ubervape.co.uk will be a contract of sale with Vapeserve Ltd.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
IQOS Data Consent
If you would like us to share your data with 3rd parties to receive direct marketing emails/texts/calls relating only to IQOS products and similar products to the one you are purchasing, please complete the following form at the time of placing the order:
Please see our cookies page for more information and the cookies we store and use: