Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive it within a few working days for Standard Delivery.
- All orders placed after 9am, Monday to Friday, should be dispatched the following working day*.
- Once your order has been received, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you another email confirming.
- Ubervape have the right to cancel at any time.
- Next Day Delivery guarantees your order will be with you the next working day by 4pm (the cut-off is at 9am). Next Day Delivery is unavailable for Saturday deliveries.
- Express Delivery is 1-2 working days from the time of dispatch (the cut-off is at 9am). Express Delivery is unavailable for Saturday deliveries.
- Tracking references will need to be requested after receipt of your Confirmation of Dispatch email as these will not usually be included in any automated communications from Ubervape. If an order is returned to sender, a second delivery charge will be incurred to resend an order.
- If a signature is required for an order to be delivered and no one is available at the delivery address provided, this may be left with a neighbour who can sign for it on your behalf. If you would not like your order left with a neighbour, please let us know at the time of placing the order and we will inform the courier.
- There is no shipping on Saturday or Sundays so orders placed after 9am on a Friday will be shipped after the weekend.
- If your order hasn't been dispatched yet and you need to amend your order, you may call us on 01279 439 602 or get in touch via our Contact Us page. We cannot guarantee an amendment to the order prior to it being dispatched but we strongly advise you call us for urgent enquiries.
- If your delivery is open, damaged or otherwise not as expected please return this to the delivery driver immediately so they can make a record of this on the consignment.
- If you place a promotional order without including a promotion, voucher or discount (Including 44TEN) you are not entitled to a price adjustment unless you contact us before the order is dispatched. Ubervape may fulfill any price adjustments within 30 days but are not required to. No price adjustments will be made after 30 days after the order date.
- All orders over £35 will be delivered to England, Wales & Scotland (Excluding off-shore islands and Scottish Highlands) will be delivered by APC Overnight the following weekday unless otherwise requested by the customer via telephone before the order is dispatched. A signature will be required for this service.
Ubervape UK aim to have all orders dispatched within 1 working day this cannot guarantee and minor delays may occur from time to time during peak periods.
If you have recently placed an order with us and have chosen Standard Delivery please allow up to 10 days before contacting us. This is to ensure that the courier has a sufficient amount of time to deliver your parcel.
If you have any general questions regarding our products, please take a look at our FAQ's to see if your question has already been answered. We respond quickly to emails, so please feel free to get in touch.
Orders which are sent via secure mail can either be tracked (APC Overnight, Royal Mail Tracked), tracked and requiring a signature (Royal Mail Tracked & Signed) or just require a signature (Royal Mail Signed For). Deliveries that only require a signature are not a fully trackable service and therefore will only show an update if an attempt of delivery has been made, if the parcel is being returned to the sender or if there is a customs issue (exports only). Deliveries that are tracked without requiring a signature are fully tracked throughout its process in transit, a signature may not be required but a confirmation of delivery can be provided. Tracked services requiring a signature are both fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt of the delivery.
The Delivery Time as advised is an estimated fulfilment date and is not guaranteed and delivery delay may be incurred through situations out of our control as the sender. Delivery Times for international shipments are excluding any potential delays as a result of Customs holding the order whilst in transit.
Damaged, Missing or Incorrect
If you order arrives damaged, missing items or by any means not what you expected upon arrival please contact us immediately and do not throw away any packaging as this will be required for the claims process. We will also require photographs of any damages or shortages along with photos of the packaging. If you're unable to provide photographs we will require the packaging and received stock to be returned to us for the claims process. If there is any visible damage at the time of delivery, please let the delivery driver know so he can mark this on the delivery status. If the item(s) received are incorrect or not as expected please contact before you open or use it as once the product has been used, we will not be able to accept the return. We will not be able to look into missing or incorrect items delivered after 60 days from the purchase date as logs and hard-copies are destroyed. E-liquids and other consumable items cannot be returned once they have been opened, regardless as to whether they have been used.
A request to cancel an order prior to it being dispatched cannot be guaranteed. Should this be the case you are responsible for the safe return of the order for a refund or replacement in accordance to the Right To Cancel.
For full details on our Right To Cancel, please see our Returns Policy.
Ubervape are not responsible for any errors that you make on the delivery address. If an order is placed to an invalid or undeliverable delivery address, a refund cannot be issued unless the order is returned to us. We will resend the order if it is returned to us, upon request by you; we may apply a surcharge for the additional postage. Alternatively, we will issue a refund for the products returned to us excluding Ubervape's delivery charge incurred to send the order. This applies to all delivery services used.
The customer is responsible for providing an address available for delivery. The majority of orders will be sent via a delivery service that requires a signature, it is the customers responsibility to ensure someone is available to provide a signature for the parcel. The customer will be notified if the courier has attempted to deliver your order; a card will be left with instructions on how to arrange a re-delivery or collect the parcel from the local delivery office. If the customers fails to collect the parcel or two unnecessarily delivery attempts have been made, the parcel should be returned to us. Please allow up to 14 working days for undelivered orders to be returned to us. We will resend the order if it is returned to us, upon request by you; we may apply a surcharge for the additional postage. Alternatively, we will issue a refund for the products returned to us excluding Ubervape's delivery charge incurred to send the order.
Ubervape cannot guarantee orders placed to address services associated only with the national postal service of that country. This includes PO Boxes, Locker/Deposit boxes such as DHL's Packstations, etc. Orders dispatched in the UK may be sent via APC Overnight and orders dispatched to Europe will be with GLS-Group. Any returns as a result of this will require an additional delivery charge to be resent or a refund will be provided for the items excluding the initial delivery charge.
Ubervape may be able to leave a parcel at a safe place of the delivery address, by request of the customer. This is at the customers risk and Ubervape are not responsible for any loss or theft of the parcel once the order has been delivered to the safe place.
Ubervape are not responsible for checking if products are restricted or prohibited in any countires outside of the European Union. Please check your local customs laws prior to placing the order. We will resend the order to an alternate address if it is returned to us, upon request by you; we may apply a surcharge for the additional postage. Alternatively, once the order has been returned to us we will issue a refund for the products returned excluding the delivery charge incurred to Ubervape to send the order. Should the order be destroyed or go missing as a result of a Customs enquiry to the specified delivery country, Ubervape hold no responsibility for any loss and a refund will not be available.
||2-5 working days from dispatch
||1-2 working days from dispatch
|Next Working Day 4pm (Next Day)
||4pm next working day (Guaranteed)
|International Signed For (EU)
||3-6 working days from dispatch
|International Signed For (Non-EU)
||3-8 working days from dispatch
|International Tracked & Signed (Rest of World) †
||Up to 2 weeks from dispatch
|Collect at Store
||Available within 1 business hour
* Delivery times are from when your order has been dispatched, usually within 1 working day; a confirmation email will be sent .Although rare, sometimes parcels take longer to arrive than the estimated time. Saturday deliveries are not usually available and are therefore exluded from the delivery period.
** Price excludes VAT as all orders outside of the EU are except from VAT. It is down to the recipient to pay the tax applicable in their country.
† Rest of the world includes; Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Republic Of Korea, Thailand, Singapore. For other countries not listed, please request a quote from [email protected]
We no longer send to the United Arab Emirates and United States of America due to the prohibition of importing Electronic Cigarettes and Nicotine products from the European Union.
Due to the greatly increased volumes of online orders and the increased COVID-19 restrictions in place, Royal Mail and other delivery companies are experiencing a significant uptake of parcels. In addition to this some departments may experience staff shortages due to potention self-isolations and limited recources as a result of the socially distanced measures put in place to ensure the safety of staff. Despite their best efforts, some customers may experience slightly longer than expected delays than the usual expected service. Thank you for your pactience and understanding during this difficult time.
Significantly Delayed Areas - UK
Click Here to read more
- Ashford (TN23-TN27)
- Barnsley (S70, S71, S72 and S75)
- Basildon (SS13-SS16)
- Bow (E3)
- Bury St Edmunds (IP28-IP33)
- Chelmsford (CM1-CM3)
- Christchurch (BH23)
- Daventry (NN11)
- Debden (IG7-IG10)
- Enfield (EN1-EN3)
- Grays (RM16-RM20)
- Hampton (TW12)
- Highbury (N5)
- Hornsey (N8)
- Horsham (RH12, RH13)
- Ilford (IG1-IG6)
- Leeds City (LS1-LS5)
- Lewisham (SE13)
- Magherafelt (BT45, BT46)
- Margate (CT7-CT9)
- Rugeley (WS15)
- Somerton (TA11)
- South Ockendon (RM15)
- South Woodford (E18)
- Upper Holloway (N7)
- Wandsworth (SW18)
- Wellington (TA21)
- Widnes (WA8)
Significantly Delayed Areas - International
Click Here to read more
- Malta - We are seeing significant delays with Malta Post, with up to 2-3 weeks delays on top of the usual expected delivery times.
Some products qualify for free delivery with no minimum spend required, this will be specified on the product page, either in the description or on the product image. All orders over £15 are entitled to free UK Standard Delivery.